10 March 2013
Empties #1 | Repurchase Yay or Nay?
I love seeing what products people have used up and whether they liked them enough to repurchase so here is my very own empties post. It's taken me what seems like forever to collect all of these so this definitely won't be a monthly thing as it seems I am very stingy with my products, but when I've got another good collection of things I've used there will be an 'Empties #2'!
1. I got this Mandara Spa shower gel in a gift set for Christmas so I have no idea where it came from (Boots is my guess) as far as a shower gel goes it smelt nice and did the trick. I don't think I would go out of my way to buy this again not because there's anything wrong with it though just because I have no loyalty to shower gels and just have a look what offers are on!
Repurchase? Probably not.
2. I really enjoyed using The Porefessional (full review here) and was sad to see it bite the dust, it left me with such a smooth base and my foundation applied a lot easier. I haven't repurchased this because pores aren't my biggest problem and I wanted to find something that would even my skin tone a bit (I went for MAC Skin Base Visage in the end)
Repurchase? I would definitely buy this again.
3. These are only deluxe samples of Ojon's Volume Advance shampoo and conditioner that I got with something else I bought but I am so glad I got to try them, I cannot praise these enough, they left my hair soft and full and if it wasn't for the fact that it would be nearly £40 for a full size shampoo and conditioner I would have repurchased these already.
Repurchase? If I find myself with some extra pennies then hell yeah!!!
4. I love an intensive conditioning treatment and if anything needs recovery then it's my hair. This Charles Worthington mineral mask didn't do any miracles but it did leave my hair very shiny, soft and manageable.
Repurchase? I would if there was an offer on.
5. Morrocanoil, the holy grail of hair oils. I cannot fault this stuff, it's one of my favourite smells and it makes me able get a comb through my hair after it's been washed and banishes all fly aways. I would recommend this to anyone!
Repurchase? This isn't my first Morrocanoil and definitely won't be my last!
6. There's always really good offers on Toni&Guy in Boots so this is probably why I have a backlog of these shampoo and conditioners! I like a shampoo that lathers up well which this does and I did find that my ends didn't feel as dry.
Repurchase? I wouldn't go out of my way to specifically buy this again but I would use it again.
7. I think this is one of my favourite things that I've got out of a Glossybox. I absolutely love this Rituals body cream. It smells gorgeous and I don't think anything has ever made my skin feel so soft.
Repurchase? Yes!!! I need this permanently in my life.