You'll be pleased to know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth but I've just had a really rough week and blogging has taken a bit of a back seat but is there any better way to lift your spirits than making a lust list of pretty thing that you hope Santa might come across?! The post man has brought me a couple of nice parcels recently so I'm going to make an extra effort to get back to my blogging best, sometimes when the shit hits the fan you just can't bring yourself to do the things you usually love but as Elizabeth Taylor once said 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick and pull yourself together' and how can I argue with that?!
1. Hallelujah, a NARS palette that doesn't include Deep Throat or Orgasm! I know that they're the most popular blusher shades but I already own both and am light years away from hitting pan so I can never justify parting with my pennies for something I already own. This is the Splendor In The Grass palette which includes three blushers and a highlighter, what a beauty!
2. We're less than a week away from December so there's no denying that party season has arrived and if you can't wear head to toe sequins at Christmas than when can you? I absolutely adore this Topshop dress but it comes with a hefty £68 price tag which I've been trying to talk myself into for a good week or so but I'm not quite there yet.
3. Roll on January, my lips are crying out for these Revlon Colourbust matte balms! I predict that the blogging world are going to go crazy over these when they finally make it to the UK. I don't think I've seen one of the ten shades that I don't want yet, Boots better have a 3 for 2 on when these come out!
4. My beloved Real Techniques foundation brush is losing bristles at a ridiculous pace and I'm fed up of picking them off my face when I'm doing my make up! I don't own any other MAC brushes but I've heard some really good things about them and Debenhams had 10% off so I'm guessing you can put two and two together, oops!
5. Surprise, Surprise another coral lipstick that I'm dreaming of - how many can one girl own before it becomes an addiction?! I love Illamasqua and a week doesn't go by without me using a product of theirs but I've never tried a lipstick so I think it's about time that that changed.