1. I'm as drawn to a peachy lip product as a moth is to a flame so naturally this Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss is screaming out for me to take it home. I'm not usually a glossy kind of girl but this is literally peach perfection so I'm not letting that put me off and don't know how much longer I can resist this baby!
2. Isn't it pretty?! This Bobbi Brown Smokey Warm Eye Palette is definitely one of my top picks for this years Christmas offerings. I am a definite neutral eye girl so I love all of these shades - Santa if you're listening pretty please can this make its way under my tree?
3. I don't have a foundation that I love at the minute and if the base isn't right then the rest of my face doesn't have a chance! I have read so many good reviews about this and who am I to shun the hype?! This may already be on its way to me after I accidentally clicked 'proceed to checkout' when ASOS had 20% off the other day so watch this space!
4. Another typically Jade colour is this MAC lipstick in Ravishing which is described as by MAC as a 'clean light peachy coral'. Coral and peachy in the same sentence?! Be still my beating heart!
5. The festive period is fast approaching which means that party season is upon us and I want to have the fullest, featheriest lashes humanly possibly at the party. These are apparently Kimmy K's eyelashes of choice and if they're good enough for a night in LA then they are good enough for a night in Loughborough!