1. A tan that develops in an hour - Does this mean that brown sheets are a thing of the past?! I've seen so many good reviews on this and I really want to give it a try.
2. I need my whole house to smell like a vanilla cupcake so this candle must find its way into my life! The winter months are approaching fast and I love having a candle burning when it's dark and cold outside and I think this is the one!
3. What girl doesn't want to go to bed and then wake up in the morning with big bouncy hair?! You pop these little pink beauties in before bedtime and then when you wake up in the morning and take them out you've got hair to rival Chezza Cole. I can't imagine these to be as comfy as they make them out to be but no pain, no gain right?!
4. I'm thinking about the chilly times ahead again and if I'm going to keep my head warm it's going to have to be with this super cute net bow beanie. I absolutely love it!
5. My highlighter fixation continues and Illamasqua gleam is next on my list. Aurora is such a gorgeous shimmery champagne that I am desperate to get on my cheek bones!
6. They've had a couple of months break but as soon as the sun says goodbye I will be living in my black Leigh jeans, I love the shape, the feel, the cut, they are my perfect jeans. I saw this pair in Topshop a few weeks back and fell in love with them, they're more of a pinky red in the flesh but I think they're the perfect addition to my leigh collection to relieve my black pair and help share the load!