14 October 2013

Bourjois Little Round Pot Cream Blush in Nude Velvet

 
 
 
 

I couldn't be any later to the party than I am with this but it's better to be fashionably late than never turn up at all! In the 150 years that Bourjois have been around their Little Round Pots of blusher have proved very popular and this year they've had a little update into cream blush territory. I only started using cream blushers at the beginning of the year and haven't looked back, I'd say that I probably use them more than I do power blushers now so this is a welcome addition to my blusher family!

There are four shades of blushers and the colour of each pot corresponds with the colour of the blush inside. These pots really are little - they're so tiny and compact, I was a bit worried at first that the size would mean that there wasn't much product but I've used this so many times now and have hardly left a dent so there's a good amount of product in this little round pot! There's also a mirror inside which always comes in handy when you're on the go, even if it is the smallest mirror in the world.

Nude Velvet is a pale peach shade and I think that because it's so light and subtle it's probably better suited to us fair skinned beauties. It's such a natural shade but at the same time it really brightens your skin up. I absolutely love the formula of this blusher, it's so soft and easy to work with. I use my fingers to apply this and much prefer applying it that way rather than using the Real Techniques stippling brush like I would usually with a cream blusher - I couldn't have asked for something easier to apply and blend! It's a cream to powder finish so would suit oily skin types as it doesn't leave that dewy look.

I'm reaching for this little pot on a daily basis and if you haven't got your hands on one then there's no time like the present as Boots have £2 off Bourjois at the minute taking this down to £5.99!

Follow me on Twitter | Bloglovin' | Like me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. This is next on my shopping list! Im really intrigued to try a cream blush and this one looks perfect - the fact that you said it's super subtle and cream to powder makes me want it 10 times more! thank you!

    Rosie xo
    rosiemickhaiel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall be looking out for a review on this lovely, I hope you love it as much as I do! xx

      Delete
  2. This blush sounds amazing I have actually used this before in other shades as they are great value for money and last ages :D xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete