1. Queen Katy has done it again, with the help of eyelure she's bought out another collection of lashes and I think that this is her best one yet. Punk Princess are my kind of lashes, not too full on and a lot of texture, I think I'm going to need to buy a back up!
2. I'm on a bit of a skincare mission at the minute after a slight breakout so I'm trying to get my skin back on track and keep it that way. After reading so many amazing reviews on this I don't know how it couldn't be on my wish list, it seems like the product to make my bright and soft skinned dreams come true!
3. For Christmas I got the NARS Splendor in the Grass palette and one blusher shade has been getting more of a hammering than the others and that happens to be Sex Appeal, it's the most perfect peachy pink that adds a really natural healthy colour to your face and I just can't get enough of it.
4. Oh my god, how cute are these?!?!? I am officially in love with these heart print beauties and need them on my feet, that is all.
5. I've been waiting for weeks and weeks for the new Essie Spring Resort collection to hit the shops and I've heard some whispers that it will be any day now. I'd like to say that I'll only be buying a shade or two but the more I look at them the more I know they'll all be coming home with me!
6. Easter will be here in a matter of weeks which means a lot of chocolate and a long weekend but if you're struggling to wait for it to come around then get your hands on this adorable yankee candle and your house can smell of white chocolate bunnies! It's meant to smell very similar to the vanilla cupcake candle which I could smell all day long so I think I'll love this.