22 May 2013
Midweek Wish List #8
1. I have been seeing a hell of a lot about this all over the blogosphere at the minute and I am ashamed to say I didn't have a clue what the fuss was about over the scent of summer, that was until I had a spritz whilst walking through Boots and I am hooked!! I could have sworn that I was by the pool with a malibu and coke as soon as I smelt it (I was actually in Nottingham Boots far too early in the morning before a day of team building exercises) I NEED to smell like this all summer!
2. I got a tiny version of this at Christmas in a gift set that was supposedly light but the shade wasn't even me after a good two week tropical holiday. I've always meant to go back and revisit this as I love anything that's brightening so I finally got the chance to go and get matched up and I'm I've been using a sample (in the right shade this time) for a couple of days now and I love it.
3. No, I don't want a pair of scissors, I just want a really good mop chop! It has been far too long since these ends have mine have been touched or my colour has been given a bit of life, desperate isn't even the word!!
4. I'm not quite sure when the launch date for these Barry M feather effect nail varnishes are but I've got my beady eye out so I don't miss it! While I was searching for these I saw that Barry M nail paints have been taken off the shelves in Boots, does anyone know why?
5. Mac Chatterbox looks like a lovely muted pink and between all the nudes, corals and brights this is a nice pinky day time colour that my collection is missing!
What are you lusting after this week?