2 May 2013

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Natural Bronze Body Lotion


The sun has finally started shining and I've been desperate to get my legs out but they're far too pasty for the human eye and I didn't want to get all St Morized up. I'm usually a Garnier Summer Body kind of girl but I'm no stranger to Palmer's Cocoa Butter which I love so I couldn't resist giving this a whirl. The smell of this is still that familiar Palmer's smell we all know and love but I do think that once it's applied it does have a 'processing tan' whiff about it but it's nothing offensive! I applied this on Saturday afternoon and after one application I went a lovely golden colour which was a lot darker than I thought it would be, not two weeks in the Carribean, more two really sunny afternoons in the garden but it's definitely buildable to a much darker colour. I haven't reapplied it since and people are still commenting on the colour it's left me so it's definitely long lasting. I wasn't left patchy or streaky and the pump makes it super easy to dispense and I find a lot less messy than a squeezey bottle. Just remember to give your hands a scrub after you've applied to avoid orange stains in between your fingers, this is definitely a Summer staple for me now!

Follow me on Twitter | Bloglovin' | Like me on Facebook

7 comments:

  1. I've heard loads about this self tanner! Going to try this one next :) I've been using the dove one and the garnier one! The garnier one isn't too great :(
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the Dove one but I LOVE Garnier Summer Body, such a shame you didn't get on with it :( xx

      Delete
  2. I was thinking of buying this, defo going to now! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've noticed this in Superdrug a few times but have always been in two minds about buying. I'm not usually a tanning kinda gal, but my legs are almost transparent! They need a little colour for summer :P

    Stacey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's why it's perfect for you! It doesn't leave you too dark just golden enough for your legs not to scare anyone ;) xx

      Delete
  4. Pretty blog :) I loved your Gossip Girl post my fav show too! sucks they wont be making any more though! need to get the DVD collection now ;-)

    Loved your other posts too and I have not tried this bronzer but I love coconut so going to be looking for it, now following you and on instagram follow back if you like my blog :) xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete