13 January 2014

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Dryspun Finish Spray




I can't resist a product that promises to deliver big hair with minimal effort and after all the reviews I'd seen on the Bumble and Bumble Dryspun thickening spray I had to add it to my basket when I was picking up some last minute Christmas presents!

Bumble and Bumble describe this spray as a 'translucent dry spray that creates instant fullness and texture' which is pretty spot on really. This is a kind of finishing spray and it's made to use when you've styled your hair and are ready and raring to go. My hair is quite long and there's a lot of it so because of that I lose the volume as it's so weighed down. Depending on how my hair is I either spray this on the lengths to give it more texture and thickness or I spray it on my roots and mess it up a bit to add some body there. The best thing about this is that you don't even know it's you've got it on, it doesn't leave any residue in your hair or make it feel greasy or chalky - perfection!! This might not be for you if you like more of a polished look because it does leave you with an undone, bedhead vibe. 

This is a little bit pricey for what it is but it works wonders and has been compared to the Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray which is knocking on £40. If your hair is falling flat after the festive period and you have a few extra pennies to spend then I would definitely give this a go!

Follow me on Twitter | Bloglovin' | Like me on Facebook

6 comments:

  1. I NEED this! It sounds amazing! Would have loved to have seen some comparison photos! :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a god send on those flat hair days! xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds fab! I'm a huge fan of that bed head look :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need this! been coveting it for way too long :)

    alex // Cats and Vodka

    ReplyDelete