22 January 2014

I'm loving...PVC Pencil Skirts


Ever since I saw Kim Kardashian in that nude PVC pencil skirt and white t shirt combo I needed one in my life - if she can make one look absolutely stunning with her curves and junk in the trunk I might actually have half a chance! I really love that these are mostly paired with a casual top half and a pair of heels so even though you could rock it on a night out it would look equally as acceptable in the day with a cropped fluffy jumper or a button up shirt a la the Essex girls. I've already made a cheeky purchase of the pink version and a slouchy V neck t shirt to pair it with and next on my list is a jumper like Lucy Mecks - if only her body came with it! The high street have caught on quickly with these and the Missguided version is the best one I've seen for quality and price tag. Will you be joining the celebs and getting your PVC on?

Follow me on Twitter | Bloglovin' | Like me on Facebook

12 comments:

  1. Sameeee so much! But I have no bum so looks completely un sexy on me. Hopefully by the time I have a squat bum they're back in fashion haha!
    www.touchscreensandbeautyqueens.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha!! Get your squat on then your PVC! xx

      Delete
  2. I adore the pink! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this trend! not sure if id be able to pull it off like these ladies tho haah xx

    I also have a big beauty pamper pack giveaway on my blog! check it out if youd like xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/600-follower-giveaway-pamper-pack.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh Kim K looks amazing! I love that outfit! The misguided skirts are great, i'm finding myself strangely drawn to the silver one! aha i can't pull off pencil skirts sadly though :( i have super short legs and they all come to my mid calves! Have to get petite if i want the hem anywhere near my knees :') aha

    maidhairandtoomuchmakeup.blogspot.com/

    Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here my lovely, it's the curse of being a short arse but some excruciatingly high heels will see too that! xx

      Delete
  5. kim looks amazing! i love this new wave of stylishness since she had the baby! and Lucy is just too hot for words *sigh*

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet Kanye had a thing or two to do with that ;) xx

      Delete
  6. I love the look of these too! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete