16 April 2014

April Glossybox 2014


After last months shambles of a box Glossybox may just have redeemed themselves! The theme was Sweet Treats this month with a selection of products meant to help up transition into the warmer months which seems very fitting seeing the beautiful sunny week that we've had - I could definitely get used to this!

Monu Spa Warming Ginger Massage and Body Oil
I've never been disappointed by anything Monu that I've got in a box before so I'm really looking forward to trying this. You can add a bit to your bath or massage it on and then wash it off for silky smooth skin which is what I'm going to need if I'm going to be wearing less clothes!

TRESemme Instant Refresh Cleansing Dry Shampoo
If I can get away without washing my hair for one more day then I'll do whatever it takes so I love dry shampoo and this has come at the best time because tomorrow will be my on the edge hair day so I can't wait to give it a refresher with this.

Emite Makeup Lip Brush
I've never heard of Emite Makeup before but I love how sleek this brush looks and it is so, so soft! I usually use a lip brush when my lipstick is super bright so I can keep it looking neat and there's less change of the dreaded clown lips so this will definitely get used next time Candy Yum Yum or Morange get an outing.

MeMeMe Cosmetics Beat the Blues 
I've had a few MeMeMe bits in boxes before which I've never used but I was really happy to see this which is meat to be a dupe for Benefit Highbeam which I love and spring is the season when I want dewy glowing skin so this will be getting a lot of love from me!

Sunsense UK Daily Face SPF 50+
This is a tinted SPF for your face which I'm going to save for my holiday, I find these little samples really handy to chuck in your pool bag and because it's tinted it will help my make up free mug look a bit more acceptable!

I can see myself using everything out of this months box so they've definitely upped their game and not a perfume sample or mini moisturizer in sight - hallelujah! I find that I much prefer the Spring/Summer month Glossyboxes so hopefully there's a few more months of good ones!

Follow me on Twitter | Bloglovin' | Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment