14 January 2013

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish



I seem to have jumped on the Liz Earle bandwagon a couple of years too late but after reading so many good reviews about this product and seeing how highly recommended it was I came to the conclusion that there was nothing more I needed in my life! My skin hates winter, it gets very dry and VERY dull, is wanting skin that's not grey too much to ask?! Liz Earle thinks not! I've only been using this for about 3 weeks now and I don't think I could go back to the dark days when I wasn't.

My skin wasn't in the best shape after Christmas after eating too much bad (but so so good) food and drinking way too early. Literally after the first use of this my skin was the softest thing in the world and after a week it had never been so clear. I usually only use a wipe to take all my make up off at the end of the day and I couldn't believe the amount of grime that was on the muslin cloth, my poor clogged up skin! I put my hands up and admit that I have the laziest attitude towards skincare, especially at night when I just need my bed but this is so easy to do, just pump it out, whack it on and polish it off after running the muslin under hand hot water, I don't think it could be easier to have happy skin! The only thing I'm not a massive fan of is the smell, it reminds me of Vicks and having a cold but that's just a minor detail.

There was also a 30ml spray bottle of Instant Boost Skin Tonic that is a perfect handbag size and after a spray left me feeling so nice and refreshed and definitely gave my skin a bit of a glow. I will definitely be repurchasing both of these, it's love!

2 comments:

  1. For the past few months been using the liz earle 3 step routine range and i swear i couldnt live without it now!

    http://ceeonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    CC xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't believe how much of a difference it makes to your skin!! xx

    ReplyDelete