29 January 2013

My Beautiful New Zara Shoes!



Shoes, Zara (£39.99 Via Ebay)

I first saw these shoes in Zara a little while before Christmas, fell in love, decided I needed to save for the festive season, left the shop a little bit broken hearted and then stalked them on the website torturing myself until they went out of stock. All that was left was my fond memories of the ones that got away until I stumbled across a pair in my size on Ebay last week that were a reasonable price, hallelujah!!

I'm a complete sucker for anything studded, so I love the detail on the back of these. Although I think leopard print can sometimes lean towards being a bit Kat Slater the leopard toe adds a nice touch. The heel is nice and thick so you can actually walk in them and while they aren't massively high they give you a good bit of height. All I need now is an excuse to wear these bad boys out!

What has been your best Ebay find?!

16 comments:

  1. wow these are amazing!! such a great find, enjoy them! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this Shoes

    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god! I love them, I love everything studded, and leapord print is just an added bonus, It always feels like such an achievement when something like that happens on Ebay! Well done haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love Zara. I need to get new pumps for my Vegas trip lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the combo- leopard print and studs, nice heel style as well!
    http://fashionscholar.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the all the shoe loving ladies!! I am extremely proud of my find, even more so than I think I will be of my first born!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. they're amazing!
    would you lke to follow each other? just let me know and I'll follow you right back on GFC :)

    xx
    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this shoes!

    http://snb-me.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These shoes are so gorgeous!
    Ariana x

    http://ridingintowncarswithboys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are beautiful, reallly beautiful haha! I love ebay for finding things that aren't stocked anymore or sold out!

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are beautiful!!! Jealous x

    lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete