3 April 2013

Midweek Wish List #6

12345

1. I've never had a YSL nail varnish before and this needs to be my first. Not only is it practically named after me but it's such a unique colour, exactly what my collection needs!

2. I'm on the look out for my go to spring lip colour and Costa Chic looks like the perfect coral shade that I can wear during the day.

3. I've been dying to try a NARS Multiple for ages now and I'm torn between a couple of shades. I'm really loving glowy, highlighted skin at the minute and in the swatches I've seen it makes skin look gorgeous!

4. I'm such a sucker for anything with a little tree on it that is this shade of pink, I've literally had my iPhone for a few weeks and I've already scratched the screen (I am so clumsy and hadn't had chance to put a screen protector on yet boohoo) so I think that this is pretty much a necessity, don't you?!

5. I've been cursed with the eyesight of a mole and I think that it's only fair that I have a fabulous pair of glasses to compensate for that. If they're good enough for Katy Perry (see here) then they are more than good enough for me!

13 comments:

  1. I now feel like I need everything in this post! X
    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please apologise to your bank balance for me ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Costa chic does look amazing!:)
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is the perfect daytime coral and I might now own it, oops ;) xx

      Delete
  3. I loooove those glasses <3 <3 <3

    http://charlibellex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jade, I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!
    Please see my post for more information :)
    http://samanthalusts.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Samantha xo | SamanthaLusts

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color of that nail polish is seriously so pretty! Lovely items(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so unique!! These wishlists are dangerous, once you've made it you need everything!! xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. After a hunt for one I finally came across one in boots! Get yourself down there and this on your fingers pronto :) xx

      Delete