9 June 2013

OOTD #4

Top  Topshop
Jeans  Topshop
Jacket  New Look
Scarf  Alexander McQueen
Bag  Mulberry

I was having a little rummage in my blog folder, trying to shape it into some sort of order and came across this outfit that I never got round to posting (probably because I couldn't find it!) This is from my Valentines weekend with Joel when we went shopping in Nottingham the day after a night full of Italian food and cocktails. When I've got money to spend shopping is like a serious sport, I need to be comfortable so flats are a must and I need to be able to actually see where I'm going and what I'm picking up meaning that I can't go on a serious spree without my specs on. This is just a really simple, neutral coloured outfit that I added a bit of colour to by chucking on a bright scarf. You also can't see very well (or at all - Joel's photography again!) but these jeans are covered in tiny white polka dots and I always that think they give a plain outfit a bit of interest. So here you have it, a three month old outfit that lived to see the light of my little blog after being salvaged from the archives! 

Follow me on Twitter | Bloglovin' | Like me on Facebook

6 comments:

  1. I love your glasses :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scarf, cute outfit x

    http://raincheckfortimbuktu.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jeans, and they sound even cuter with polka dots on them! Lovely outfit. :)

    Heather xx

    heatheresweet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only the boy could hold the camera still haha! xx

      Delete