25 August 2013

E.l.f Cream Brush in Heartbreaker

  
 

This cream blush was part of my E.l.f haul from a few weeks a go, they have so many nice shades to choose from but naturally I went for the peachiest I could. The first thing that struck me about this is the packaging - it's bloody massive!! I would not like to drop this on myself as it's quite heavy, this definitely bulks out your make up bag.

I was quite suprised that this 'cream' blush definitely isn't creamy, it's more of a spongey mousse and I did struggle with the texture a little bit when applying because you get a few lumps and bumps but they're easy enough to blend out. A little goes a long way (believe me, I learnt the hard way - clown cheeks anyone?!) and although it does look quite bright and scary in the packaging once it's all blended out it's a lot more wearable. I really like this blusher but I won't be going back for another shade, it took a while for me to get the hang of the formula and there is a fine line between the right amount and too much but for under a tenner you can't go wrong! 

Follow me on Twitter | Bloglovin' | Like me on Facebook

8 comments:

  1. This looks like such a gorgeous blusher! I must place an E.l.f order at some point :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely!! At those prices it would be rude not to have a little haul xx

      Delete
  2. I have never use a cream blush before! They look really fun to use, but im sure it takes some time to get used to it! I espesh love this colour!

    Rosie xo
    rosiemickhaiel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love a cream blush, they're definitely worth branching out into xx

      Delete
  3. I'm really into cream products at the moment, the colours and pigmentation on these blushers look amazing!
    thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally I'm not a fan of color. But I wanted to buy on ELF and it helps me make up my mind thank you alot! :)

    Would it please be really nice of you to come see my blog, comment and follow me for my debut in the blogsphere this is significant thank you!

    http://dreams-are-memories.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad this has helped you :) I tried to have a look at your blog but its invited readers only so I couldn't :( xx

    ReplyDelete