1. I am a complete contouring novice and the Sleek contouring kit has been recommended to me as a fool proof way to get model like cheek bones. It contains a bronzer, blush and highlighter so saves you some space in your make up bag too!
2. I've never tried anything by Lime Crime before mostly because they're not easy to get hold of being an American brand but I've seen a few reviews popping up on UK blogs thanks to Cute Cosmetics and Cocktail Cosmetics. Babette has only recently been released and is a peachy shade so naturally it's right up my street!
3. Coconut is possibly my favourite smell ever followed closely by vanilla so this fragrance mist being a combination of the two is a little bit of scent heaven for me! I already have enough perfumes (in fact, is that even possible?!) but I'm after something a little lighter and refreshing to see me through the rest of the summer and I'm pretty sure this is it.
4. Oh la la indeed! For £8 you can't go wrong with a Topshop lipstick and I've had my eye on this one for a while now.
5. I know I'm a bit late to the party with this one but ever since I saw a swatch of Nude Velvet over on Rosychicc I've needed it in my life!