1. I love the warm weather as much as the next person but it plays havoc with my face! I definitely need some sort of coverage but foundation can be a bit too heavy when it's humid so that's where BB creams step in. I've seen so many good Dr Jart reviews around and really want to give it a try!
2. I haven't even had a smell of this yet but how can you resist that bottle?! This is meant to be a sweet summery scent and I can't wait to have a spritz next time I'm in Boots.
3. My T zone has been quite oily lately and this deep cleansing mask is meant to draw out impurities and leave skin calm and balanced. It's not for everyday use which is better for me because even if I start with the best intentions it's not going to happen but even I can manage 15 minutes twice a week for beautiful skin!
4. Creme Cup is one of the best selling MAC lipsticks and I have no idea how I've overlooked this beautiful natural pink shade for so long, I'm just waiting for the next Debenhams beauty discount code to come along before I place my order but until then I'll be looking wistfully at swatches!
5. I swatched this Topshop powder highlighter in Crescent Moon when I was in store but I'd bought enough already so left it behind - BIG MISTAKE! It's not available on the website but hopefully I haven't missed out completely because it is gorgeous.