26 July 2014

Another Body Shop Haul!


Can't you tell that we're in the midst of a heatwave?! I've taken my photography into the great outdoors for the first time ever and keeping with the summery theme I'm writing this in the garden with an ice cream that, yes I have managed to spill down myself already - typing and eating is obviously a skill I haven't mastered yet! I've been desperate to place a Body Shop order for ages now because I needed to stock up on a couple of bits and there were a few things that I wanted to try but I do find them quite pricey so I've been waiting patiently by my inbox for the £25 off £50 discount code that they pull out of the bag every so often. And as you might be able to tell by this haul that email finally came, yay!


I had the Vitamin E Facial Oil that was meant to be a sort of pre-moisturizer and although it did wonders for my skin I found it quite heavy so this time I've gone for the Vitamin E Overnight Serum that will hopefully do all of the same wonders but while I'm sleeping. I've used this every night since I got it and I can't believe how quickly it absorbs into the skin - don't worry about it leaving greasy marks on your pillow because it doesn't stick around long enough! The Camomile Eye Makeup remover is a repurchase and I still love it, I love my eyeliner and mascara and this is the only thing that takes it off completely, there are no panda eyes going on when I get up in the morning with this bad boy! I'm not going to go over these two in too much detail because they'll be getting seperate posts but I've been using the Camomile cleanser with the Facial Brush and my face has never been so clean or glowing, they are honestly the dream team and the Shimmer Cube is something I've seen on a few face of the day posts and every single cube is such a gorgeous shade, watch this space for swatches but I'm warning you - you will fall in love!


The Coconut Body Milk is another re-buy, I am a coconut fiend in all seasons but especially in the summer, this is my go to in the mornings before work when I haven't got time to mess around all you do is spritz and go, you couldn't get anything more perfect for a lazy girl like me! I've seen so many good things about the Honey & Oat Mask so it's been something that I've really wanted to try and now I have it in my grubby little paws I see why it's spoken of so highly, I didn't realise how dull my skin must have been looking until I gave it a good polish with this and revealed a new radiant me, Even Joel has had a go! I was in desperate need of a new day moisturizer so I went for the newest addition to the vitamin E range which is perfect in this weather because it's cooling which I think we're all in need of! It's a strange consistency to get used too, almost lumpy but that soon absorbs and the smell isn't for me, I've been using it for a week or so now and the jury is still out on whether I like it or not but I'm going to persevere. Last but not least is the Facial Brush and I was suprised how teeny tiny it is but it really does get in all of those hard to reach places and makes sure that your face is squeaky clean.

If you need to stock up or you're just in the mood to take advantage of an amazing discount code then get onto the Body Shop website and use the code 'COOL' it's £10 off £25 or £25 off £50 and if you can resist that then you're a stronger person than I am!

                        Follow me on Twitter | Bloglovin' | Like me on Facebook 

3 comments:

  1. Your photos are lovely! I need a body shiop haul soon I haven't been in so long!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. really want to try the camomile range!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete