17 July 2014

July Glossybox 2014


This month we're taking a trip to the US of A with Glossybox and they're trying to bring some of that laid back American girl style into our lives! Out of the five products four of them are full sized which I can't grumble about at all, I just need the beachy waves and bronzed body to go with them!

Absolute New York Perfecting Eyeshadow Primer
I do love an eyeshadow primer, especially in this heat when my eyelids tend to get oilier than usual and my eye shadow just slips all over the place! And even if you're not in the mood for eyeshadow it evens the skintone ready for just a slick of mascara!

Bellapierre Cosmetics Ltd Mineral Lipstick
This lipstick has to be the most expensive thing in the box coming in at £20. I got the shade Mandaring which is a lovely orange and very fitting for the time of year. I've been neglecting a bright lip recently so this might just be the shade to steer me away from the nudes and corals.

Carmex Lipbalm
I don't think any of us can say that we haven't had one of these knocking around in the bottom of our bag at some point! This is my winter lips savior and my other one has somehow found its way into Joel's car where it now lives so I'm going to get this in my bag quick before it does a disappearing act.

Pur Minerals Dirty Girl Detoxifying Mudd Masque
Unclogging pores, cleansing skin and gently exfoliating - what doesn't this do?! I'll have to give my origins masks a night off and use this next time I have a pamper and hope it makes my skin as fresh and radiant as it promises!

This has definitely been one of the better boxes recently but after next months which will be a free one that I've paid for with Glossydots I'm going to cancel my subscription. I'm just not excited to get them anymore and I kind of begrudge spending money on another sample sized moisturizer, perfume sample or something that I'd really like but in a shade that I would never wear. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on the contents in the future and never say never if it gets better but for now I'm going to have a break!

Follow me on Twitter | Bloglovin' | Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment