30 July 2014

Kourtney Kardashian, I Want To Be You!!


Kim is meant to be the queen of the Kardashian sisters but I can't get enough of Kourtney and her amazing wardrobe right now. I think that everything I've bought at the minute has been inspired by a picture I've seen of her on Pinterest. She's a girl after my own heart and loves a pair of jeans paired with a shirt and has the best off duty style that would make nipping down to Asda look almost glamorous. Now she's preggo with child number three we're going to start seeing that maternity style that she does so well and it's not unusual to see her in flats out with her gorgeous kiddies and I love that about her. I really need to reign this style crush in because my bank account is not thanking me for it! 

                        Follow me on Twitter | Bloglovin' | Like me on Facebook 

2 comments: