1. I love having a book on the go and I've seen so many good things said about this one that it's made it straight to the top of my Christmas list. Who doesn't need a straight talking beauty companion on hand at all times?!
2. I absolutely love the look of these Makeup Revolution Blush Sticks, I've got my eye on all of the matte shades especially the contour colour. They remind me of the NARS matte multiples but for a fraction of the price which my bank account likes a lot.
3. I have to hold my hands up to this one and admit that it's the limited edition label and bright packaging that's drawn me into wanting this but then add a holy grail status into the mix and I'm sold! I've read that people swear by this little jar and my lips are a bit worse for wear at the minute so I think I need to put it to the test.
4. I confess that I've never tried a Benefit blusher before but now they're all housed under one roof (literally!) in this amazing little Christmas gift set. I gave the Benefit Christmas sets a miss last year but they've definitely pulled it out of the bag this year and I want pretty much everything but this is my number one beauty wish for Santa.
5. I do a lot of Pinterest browsing and I can't get away from slouchy jumpers over leather trousers with flat shoes or a shirt tucked into leather trousers and sky scraper heels. I need leather trousers to recreate both of these looks, need I say more?!