20 October 2014

Trick or Treat?!


I love all of the cute and quirky accessories that come with Halloween, if I could wear cat ears all year round then I would! Unfortunately I haven't got any plans for Halloween this year but not wanting to miss out I've found some bits that I might just get away with wearing without looking like a crazy woman (minus the veily cat ears, I would definitely get laughed out of work in them) If a real spider tried to set up camp in my hair there would be a lot of flapping around and screaming but I just can't resist this sparkly little fella paired with a dark, witchy matte lip, some spooky nails and I am good to go! You can make me wear a uniform to work on 31st October but you can't keep a glittery spider clip out of my hair!

                      Follow me on Twitter | Bloglovin' | Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment