1. NARS always seem to smash it when it comes to Christmas and this palette is no exception, it includes Laguna bronzer which I've wanted to try for so long as well as a highlighter and three blushers - two that are limited edition and the final one is Deep Throat which I already have and love so another one won't hurt!
2. Hourglass have definitely done the rounds on beauty blogs this past year so I can see this on a lot of peoples Christmas lists. Three of the ambient light blushers housed in one palette, I have never seen so many promises of a glowing complexion in one palette!
3. I've heard so much about the Laura Mercier Caviar sticks and have wanted to give them a go for a while now and this gift set is the perfect opportunity to try six different shades which I can see getting a lot of use because of how beautiful and neutral they are. I think I might need them!
4. This is such a cute stocking filler, I love my Caudalie Beauty Elixer and carry it everywhere with me for a midday refresher so this would be perfect for a Beauty Elixer devotee or newbie.
5. Be still my beating heart!!! These diddy little pencils have topped my Christmas list this year, it's rare that I come across a gift set where I can see myself using every single shade and there's not one of these that I don't like! You get three velvet pencils and two matte and I think the shade picks are perfect, there's one for everyone and every occasion.