9 November 2014

Monthly Favourites | October 2014


I'm trying to hide how awful the lighting and the picture in general is by plonking a massive talking spider in the middle of it all! I can't quite believe that we're nine days into November already, we're on a downwards slope to Christmas people! It's actually Joel's Birthday today so I'm writing this quickly before we go out for a meal to celebrate and then we're off to Berlin tomorrow for a few days and to say that I'm very unprepared is an understatement, my case is still unpacked, my hair is still unwashed and we're getting picked up at 5:30 tomorrow morning so between doing all that and catching the X Factor results I am a busy, busy bee!

Primark Round Bristle Brush
I don't know how I lived without this brush?! Now that my hair is shorter and I like to curl the ends under this is a god send to use while drying my hair. It's perfect for adding volume to the roots and rounding the ends, all you need to do after you've blow dried with this bad boy is a quick go over with the straighteners and you're good to go!

Seventeen Skin Wow 3 Way Highlighter
My Favourite primer ever is the Look Beauty Prime Time radiance one and when I ran out and tried to have a look what offers they have on they seem to have disappeared, does anyone know what happened to Look Beauty?! So now I'm on the look out for a replacement and this is doing a pretty good job so far, I use it mostly for priming and it does add a nice glow to your face but it is a very heavy almost oily glow that tones down when you put your foundation on but I couldn't wear it alone.

Barry M Red Black and Blackberry
If you only buy two nail varnishes this Autumn/Winter then make them these two, I've been rotating them for the whole of October and they literally go with anything and everything as well as being a flattering shade for ghostly winter skin.

Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Pencil in Berry Much
This is my first ever berry shade lip product (honestly!) and I have to say that I'm a complete convert. This pencil is easy to apply, long lasting and just the right amount of matte. If dark Autumn lips scare you then I would definitely give this a whirl, my phobia has been cured!

                      Follow me on Twitter | Bloglovin' | Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. I love the wow highlighter its amazing! I need to try the color drama! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete