27 May 2014

May Glossybox 2014



I am a little bit late to Superdug's 50th Birthday celebrations (that's what you get for having your post delivered to your mums!) and that's who Glossybox have collaborated with this month. The theme of the box is Summer Beauty Edit and I haven't seen so much packed in a box for a long, long time as well as the majority being full size which you can't beat!

Blowpro After Blow Strong Hold Finishing Spray
Which is basically a fancy way of saying hairspray which I seem to always be running out of and this mini size will be definitely getting packed into my suitcase when I jet off next month. This also conditions while it works which is perfect for chlorine battered hair!

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
This is the most exciting thing in the box for me, I love trying out a new mascara and this one sounds right up my street promising a bold, wide eyed false lash look which is all I ask for really without the use of glue!

I Love Cosmetics Strawberries & Milkshake Shimmer & Shine Lip Gloss
Oh god, this might smell amazing but frosty, sticky gloss is my idea of hell, it reminds me of something that a toddler would use when they first start messing around with make up! I love this brand for their shower and bath products but this just kills me.

Superdrug Large Doughnut Ring 
When my hair is up in a bun it tends to be shoved up and messy but I am sure I'll get some use out of this!

GOSH Cosmetics Velvet Touch Eyeliner
I originally thought this was black until I took a closer look a minute ago and it's purple. I don't use a lot of colour on my eyes but this is so dark and the purple is so subtle I might my black for this for a night, it's something to play with anyway!

Garnier Oil Beauty Lotion & GHOST Fragrances Eclipse
These are a couple of bonus products which is always nice to see, the fragrance is very summery and has made it into my bag in preparation for the sun to show it's face and the Garnier Lotion is on stand by for my next pamper night.

I've seen another variation of this box going around which was a thousand percent better but that's the luck of the draw with beauty boxes, I'll definitely get use of most of the things in the box though which is all you ask for really!

Follow me on Twitter | Bloglovin' | Like me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. haaa! great products :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post
    I will definitely have to get myself one
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These products are so great for only £10!
    I have the Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara and I love it, it adds so much volume to my tiny little lashes!
    Lil x

    ReplyDelete