1. I need this scarf in my life! It's a Primarni special and I love everything from the colours to the print. The thought that scarf weather is approaching fast wouldn't be so bad if I had this to wear.
2. If you've already seen my Boots haul post you'll know that I've already got my hands on this little beauty. I've never worn a dark berry lip before because they scare me but I really liked the look of the shade Berry Much and for £4.99 you can't afford not to give it a whirl!
3. I really do love these kind of hats but I can't justify spending Topshop prices on something that, to be honest I'll only probably wear a handful of times and this is where this Primark gem comes in! A guilt free, cheap and cheerful purchase that will fill my Autumn hat needs.
4. My ballet pumps have well and truly taken a back seat at the moment in favour of loafer style shoes, they look just as good, are a bit more sturdy and can handle the rain a hell of a lot better. This Topshop pair are just what my wardrobe needs, I originally had my heart set on the bright red pair but they went out of stock quicker than I could get to my debit card however, this burgundy pair will go with everything!
5. This has turned into a very burgundy/purpley wish list! It seems like such a long time ago since I wore darker nail varnish colours and between then and now I had a little clear out to cull my ever growing nail varnish collection but it seems all I've got left is pastels and neons and if that isn't an excuse to treat yourself to a few new autumnal shades I don't know what is!