12 February 2013

100 Followers - THANK YOU!!!!

Image - weheartit

Wow, can today get any better?! Pancakes and 100 followers!!

I'll keep this short and sweet because I don't want to bore anyone and get all soppy but I really appreciate the time taken to read my ramblings and all the lovely comments I've received. I definitely feel like I've had a warm welcome into the bblogging world. I can't wait to carry on making more beauty loving friends, finding new blogs to read and buying A LOT more make up!!

I just want to say a HUGE thank you to every single one of you 100 beautiful people!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations, I do enjoy reading your blog! 50 is gonna be my first milestone and hopefully it won't be too long :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I bet you'll be there in no time xx

      Delete
  2. congratulations on the milestone ! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations(: I just got to 100 yesterday(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reached 50 the other day and was over the moon so can't imagine 100!

    I've got a giveaway on my blog to win and Mac eye shadow and Lipstick if you fancy taking a look :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this giveaway!! I've definitely entered, fingers crossed xx

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete