25 February 2013

A Little Bit of a Haul! | ASOS, Boots, Bath & Unwind, Ebay & Debenhams


I'm starting to think that my official job title should be 'bargain hunter' as I don't think any of this wasn't discounted or part of an offer. Why spend more than you have too?! I haven't used any of these yet but I just wanted to show you what I've been spending my pennies on recently and a sneak peek of a few things that will be coming up on here soon.

I got a £2 off Essie voucher from Boots in the post a while back that's due to expire this week so I took a trip to Boots solely to spend that but my will power isn't that strong and as well as Tart Deco I came out with a few Soap and Glory bits too. They're on 3 for 2 at the minute so I got a Sugar Crush Body Scrub (Nearly got the shower gel too but decided to be sensible as I'm still using up my Christmas smellies stash) The Daily Smooth body butter, Glad Hair Day intensive conditioner and Hand Maid antibacterial gel (I work handling money so hopefully this will make it a little less gross!).

Did anyone else get the 25% off everything Email from ASOS last week? If you ignored that then you're a better person than I am! I'd been eyeing up Fine One One and this NARS eyeshadow duo in Kuala Lumpur for a while now and I knew all it would take for me to get my debit card out was a discount code and good old ASOS produced the goods!

The MAC lipstick you can see is the one I've been coveting for months...CANDY YUM YUM! It was like fate, Debenhams finally had it in stock and a 10% off beauty offer on at the same time, how could I pass that up?!

Bath & Unwind isn't a website that I use a lot but I bought some Minnie Mouse OPI nail varnishes from there last year and they operate a points system and I think I had something like £1.16 to redeem so that was the little push I needed to order the Euro Centrale mini collection (These are in an upcoming wish list post but the postman beat me too it)

And last but not least the little gold ring is an Ebay special at 99p, I just thought it was cute, it says love on it and reminded me of the Dior Oui ring!

So there you have it, the newest additions to my beauty collection. Which product would you most like to see a review on?

9 comments:

  1. Such good bargains, how did I miss the ASOS one damn it!!

    Nice post

    www.themakeupdirectory.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ASOS are good with the discount codes so I'm sure there will be another soon :) xx

      Delete
  2. So annoyed i missed that asos 25% off! I've had my eye on some shoes for ages but by the time i found out they were on sale (last night) they were out of stock!! :(
    Great purchases though! Really wanna try the sugar crush range by soap and glory :)

    http://mermaidhairandtoomuchmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got some really great bargains! annoyed I missed the asos deal though :(

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an amazing haul! I really want to try the breakfast scrub, but it's not sold in the U.S :(

    marycontrarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's rubbish!! You need a trip over here to stock up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing haul :) love the polish !! would love you to check my blog out www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk and would be great to follow each other xx

    ReplyDelete