I've seen a few of these posts floating around recently and I enjoy reading them so I though that you lovely lot might want to have a look at what junk I carry around on a daily basis!
I'm not a religious person but I do thank sweet baby Jesus every single day, not for my health, not for my family and friends but for my Mulberry. I always thought that the closest I'd get too an Alexa would be in my dreams or a quick stroke in a department store but then on my 21st birthday Joel handed me a big yellow Selfridges bag and we've been inseparable ever since. This is what the bag I love more than I will my first born child contains:
1. There's nothing worse than having shoes that hurt like hell and I've had many painful experiences but now I'm prepared and have plasters in all shapes and sizes!
2. It's sore throat time of year so soothers are a must and you never know when garlic is on the menu so there's some chewing gum in there as well.
3. I'm starting to think I put these in prematurely after that little slice of sunshine at the weekend because now it's dull and freezing again, boooo!!
4. I usually have a lot more of an assortment of lip products than this but they've been relocated to my make up drawer where I can actually find them. There's a few of my go to colours at the minute but they change regularly and a Balmi for when my lips need a bit of TLC.
5. I love lists, I love plans, I love being organised, so I love to write everything in my diary to keep me in check. This was actually a gift from one of my best friends for Christmas, she knows me so well!
6. This is a little multi purpose balm that I got out of a beauty box a while ago, it's good to have on you when you've got chapped skin.
7. The car key for my little Micra!
8. A selection of keys and the obligatory Tesco clubcard keyring.
9. My purse that isn't as heavy as it would be if I wasn't such a beauty product hoarder!
10. Unfortunately I'm not part of the Iphone Brigade and I have a long way before my contract is up so I'll be sticking with my (not so) trusty Blackberry for now.
11. A compact mirror for when you need to do your make up on the go!
12. You're lying if you say that the bottom of your bag isn't full of hair grips.
13. I am a complete stress head, I even stress about stressing so I thought I'd try Origins Peace of Mind and see if it could turn my stress into serene and it does a pretty good job so I keep it on me at all times for when I need it!
14. Eyelash glue to keep my falsies firmly stuck down when I've got them on.
15. Broken nail - nail file = NIGHTMARE! Broken nail + nail file = disaster averted.
16. Here's my stationary geek coming out again, This mostly has shopping lists in it and a few addresses that I need to remember.
17. This came in my Birchbox this month and went straight into my bag, I love these make up refresher sprays and I don't usually carry make up around with me in the day so it's good to have if you're going somewhere straight from work.
18. We live in England, need I say more?!
So this is what I have on me every day, if you need a chewing gum, a hair grip or to stick down your eyelashes then I'm your girl!