1. I am SO excited for this to be released, if there's one thing I struggle with when applying make up it's concealer creasing under my eyes, it looks awful and I can't seem to stop it happening and this is where I'm hoping Fake Up will come in and be my savior, roll on April!
2. I've been a slave to my straighteners and wand recently and my hair needs some major TLC, I read abut this range in the Birchbox magazine and I think this is what my hair needs to get it back to its happy, none fried self.
3. The sun might have gone back into hiding but these gorgeous minis Epitomise spring. (I have already made these less of a wish and more a reality, have a look at my slight haul!)
4. & 5. I have only ever read brilliant things about Modern Friction and Vitazing and I'm dying to give them a try. Anything that promises radiant skin has me sold!
6. This isn't something I would usually have on my wish list but me and Joel are currently hunting for a house to rent (we have a viewing on Friday eek!) and I have my heart set on this wall unit to house all our books, DVD's and some cute trinkets, plus that will mean a trip to Ikea and I'm running low on candles.