20 February 2013

February Birchbox 2013

 
 
 

It's that time of month again! I was very underwhelmed by last months Birchbox and decided to give it one more month and if the contents of this box didn't get me excited then I was going to unsubscribe but that won't be happening as they've come back with a gem this month! The theme of the box was London Fashion Week and this is what I got:

Gerda Spillmann Bio Fond Cream Foundation - I've never heard of this brand before but according to the Birchbox magazine it's been used on a few films including Bridesmaids (Best. Film. EVER!) but unfortunately this shade is a bit too dark for me and I pose the risk of looking like a Jersey Shore extra if I wore it now, but maybe in the summer when I've got a bit of a tan it'll suit me better!

Korres Guava Shower Gel - I am so exited to use this!! I can't even explain how good it smells!

Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Plump N' Thick Leave in Thickening Mist - I love anything that promises voluminous locks, I can't wait to try it.

Vichy Thermal Spa Water - This is the perfect handbag size and that's exactly where this has gone, I think I'll get a lot of use from this for when I need a make-up refresher.

EBOOST Natural Energy Booster - This was a lifestyle extra and I guess I'll give it a go when I need a boost of energy? Although I usually just have a nap!

Birchbox Eyelash Curler - Yay!!! My eyelash curler has been broken for ages and I never got round to replacing it and now I don't have too, thank you Birchbox!!

Did anyone get anything different in their box this month? Send me your links so I can have a look!

2 comments:

  1. I've unsubscribed to all my beauty boxes because they got really rubbish but this one looks pretty good! I'll have to check out Birchbox! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot of good things about birchbox and really am tempted to subscribe! Are you pleased with the majority of products that you receive? Love the blog, check mine out callofbeautyxo.blogspot.com

    India x

    ReplyDelete